Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pets Charming Turns 2 Chloe Turns 3


On Sunday Pets Charming turned 2 and Chloe turned 3. It was a lovely celebration with lots of my customers , friends , family and their furbabies who joined us for lunch.
Peter worked super hard during the weeks setting everything up so that the day would run smoothly. 
Chloe was dressed in a stunning "Linda Higgins " design complete with diamond necklace and matching hair ribbions. The feather skirt also detached to reveal another dress underneath. I cant thank her enough for such an amazing creation. 
A huge thank you to Cakes by Leesa for such a beautiful cake . I havent been able to bring myself to cut it yet so it is proudly on display in store. 


The girls "Indigo and April" were dressed in matching Kelly owens designs. They looked so gorgeous in their tutu harness dresses. Kellys tutus are just divine and fit to perfection.


It was so lovely for everyone to catch up and for the furbabies to have a play . Thank you everyone that came.
Chloe and I recieved lots of lovely gifts, cards and kind words of congratulations.I also received an amazing pink teapot set that took my breathe away.. 


To those who came and those who couldnt make it we thank you for your support and encouragement over the years .  



I absolutely love what i do and i feel very priveledged to be able to share in your journey and joy of owning a furbaby. They bring so much to our lives , I truely feel blessed 
Thank you 





No comments:

Post a Comment