Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Meeting Harry

On Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting Harry and his mum .
This was one of the moments that I just love my job and im proud of what I do.
Harry just connected with his little ragdoll as soon as he walked in.
He sat nicely and the little kitten just snuggled into him like they were connected. This is a magical moment. Harry and his little ragdoll just sat looking and gazing at each other and it gave me alot of memories of when Ryans Coco was a kitten .
Such a strong bond was already forming.. Harry was such a delight and I know that he will love and cherish his new baby.
Harry has called him “kitty”.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kitty has grown so much since then..... He is an absolutely beautiful boy and we love him so much, even when he is being a little bit
    naughty ;)
    He is Harry's best friend and he has the most amazing nature and a very individual personality a laugh a minute.... Thank you so much Louise for our beautiful boy, we love him that much we are thinking of getting another Ragdoll baby very soon <3
    Love always Harry's Mum, Harry and the rest xx

    ReplyDelete